Thursday, April 22, 2010

An attempt to heal strep throat with Mexican food




This was my first meal of real food after being stricken with the evil, evil strep throat. I had enchiladas and refried beans because they are... soft. I also had a margarita. My thought was that it might cauterize the open sores covering my tonsils. And this worked... for about 15 minutes and then the pain came right back.





My mom had a chorizo and chicken quesadilla. I've this before (we were at Fiesta Mariachi) and it's awesome.




Ian had the chicken nuggets. He hated them. The menu listed "chicken fingers" but they actually served chicken nuggets. Ian took one bite of each nugget just to prove to me that each one was "disgusting".

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */