Sunday, June 6, 2010

Connor's 9th birthday dinner


Alright, these pictures are old. Over a month old. But I'm going to post them anyway because they are from Connor's 9th birthday dinner. He chose carryout from Roadhouse Wings & Grill as his birthday meal. As always, he ordered 10 wings with medium sauce.




Connor is showing off for the camera here.


Here's my meal - chicken tenders with extra hot sauce and a side of wedge fries.



I banned Tony from my blog several months ago. He was starting to pose for the camera and seeking out opportunities to get his picture posted. His ego is already big enough and I didn't want to encourage his antics. BUT this picture was too funny not to post. He had 10 hot wings.

Here is the birthday boy with a very un-homemade cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */