Thursday, December 10, 2009

Grub from this week

I've been cooking my ass off this week! Stuffing, pan roasted pork tenderloin, redskin mashed potatoes, and brussels sprouts. I *heart* brussels sprouts. I love them so much that I actually had them for breakfast twice this week.



Close up of the meal. Look at those brussels!


Another homemade meal - chicken paprika. My mom used to make this when I was younger and I loved it so much. Chicken, garlic, onions, tomatoes, chicken stock, parsley, and sour cream. What could be better?



Thank you to The Boss for taking me and a colleague out to Lindey's for lunch. The best salads are the most simple - greens, lemon vinagrette, grape tomatoes, blue cheese, and smoked Gouda.


Also from Lindey's... French onion soup! So good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */