Friday, December 4, 2009

Out of the park, grand slam home run!

I took the kids out to Iacono's in Hilliard for dinner last night. The meal started with a very contentious match of tic-tac-toe. Ian won several games, but was getting increasingly pissed off every time that he lost. I could see a shouting match brewing so I finally had to take the activity/coloring book away.



Ian ordered chicken fingers, Connor had an Italian sub, and we all shared a pizza (1/2 cheese, 1/2 sausage and mushroom). Connor and I had the following discussion regarding the quality of the food:

Connor: "Mom, how do you think the food is tonight?"
Me: "Amazing, I think that they hit it out of the park."
Connor: "Like, a home run?"
Me: "Yeah, it's a good thing. Like a home run for food"
Connor: "Ahhh, well then this is a grand slam home run. An out of the park, grand slam. Oh - it's a walk-off, out of the park, grand slam!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */