Sunday, October 4, 2009

Food from last week

We ordered lunch from Plank's on Parsons Avenue while at work on Friday. This pizza was good, but not like I remember it. The crust was really sweet. Not in a bad way, but the sweetness was a little distracting.


This is a white pizza that I made on Thursday. Connor was fascinated that I had cracked the secret code to Papa John's cheesesticks... I didn't tell him that the secret recipe involves only pizza dough, garlic butter, mozzarella cheese, and provolone cheese. I would prefer to maintain the air of mystery.



Yummy.... Chicken and cheese quesadilla with spicy salsa and a whole wheat tortilla.


Not to brag or anything, but I make really awesome pizza. Here's a ricotta, provolone, and pesto pizza with crushed red peppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */