Tuesday, October 6, 2009

International Dinner Club

My sister-in-law was kind enough to bring me along as a guest to the dinner club that she was invited to. I am fuzzy on the details as to who actually started the club, but I know that membership is primarily comprised of librarians and ex-librarians. It was a fun and interesting crowd! We met at Louie's Fusion Grill in Hilliard. Louie's is owned by the former chef of Starliner Diner and their menus are very similar.

Here's Mandy's entree - grilled veggies and black beans. She said that her meal was really good.


I'm super bad with names and I don't remember the name of the person who ordered this, but I know that it's roasted chicken and that she really liked it.


The gentleman across from me ordered a Cuban sandwich and fried plantains... Sounds yummy!



This looked really good - it's a fusion pasta that involves cream sauce, chicken, and cilantro.



Here's my food! Roasted pork shoulder with rice and black beans. I like my food spicy, and this was pretty mild, so I doused it in green and red habanero sauces. It was very spicy, and very good!

I would definitely eat at Louie's Fusion Grill again. The prices were reasonable, the portions were large, and the food and margaritas were good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */