Monday, November 2, 2009

Hilliard Likes Chicken


There is no shortage of fast food restaurants in Hilliard. We have most of them - McDonald's, Burger King, White Castle (Ian's favorite), Skyline (Connor's favorite), Arby's (my fav), Donato's (Tony's fav), just to name a few. Raising Cane's started construction on a new restaurant down the street from us. Their specialty is chicken fingers. This is Ian's favorite food, so he had been anxiously monitoring the progress. It finally opened two weeks ago and for two straight weeks, the drive-through line as been around the entire building and in to an adjacent parking lot. I love Ian but I don't love Ian enough to sit in that kind of line. On Sunday, we drove past and the line was somewhat reasonable so we decided to try it.

Connor was pissy about us getting this for lunch because he wanted to go to Dairy Queen. Ian and I were excited to try the chicken and I ordered fries and texas toast in hopes that Connor would try them. I'm not going to lie to you. The chicken here is really good. The kids and I loved it and and Connor really liked the fries. There were no takers on the bread or cole slaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */