Monday, November 23, 2009

Ian's Best Day Ever

This past Saturday was Ian's 7th birthday. We celebrated for two straight days with dinner at BW3, a sleepover with my cousins, a trip to see Planet 51 with five kids in tow, and a pizza party.

Let's start with the cake. I love Sam's Club cake - sugary and heavy on the frosting.


This was my favorite gift that Ian received. His Grandma and Grandpa Davis his gave him, among other things, a rubber chicken! When you squeeze it, an egg comes out with a yolk and all. Awesome.



What does every boy want for his 7th birthday? A chainsaw, of course! Here is Connor with Ian's new (fake) chainsaw.




Here's the birthday boy, Ian! Ian's quote of the day "I can't believe I'm 7 and I can't believe that I am having my best day ever!"



Here is Ian with my cousin, Emma. They are dressed as Batman and Batgirl.

2 comments:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */