Monday, November 23, 2009

party food

Tony invited people over for the Bengals v Steelers game a couple of week ago. Here's some wine, hummus, veggies, chips, and salsa. Oh, and I spy a highball near the tortilla chips.


I also made white chili. My mom wisely advised that I only add half of the habanero and serrano peppers that I had diced. This was a very good decision considering that the chili was hella-spicy without the extra peppers.



What goes with white chili? Red chili, of course! You can never have too many kinds of chili.


My dad recently threw his girlfriend, Christy, a 50th birthday party. These are some amazing cabbage rolls that her sisters made. This recipe was passed down from their mother.




Here's the sandwich spread, and a bucket of beer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */