Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Best intentions

This meal had the potential to be really good. This is breaded and sauteed chicken breast topped with a homemade sauce of basil and cherry tomatoes with fresh mozzarella on top. Despite sauteing the chicken for several minutes on each side and then baking it at 350 degrees for 20 minutes, it still came out under cooked. No big deal really, I put it back in the oven and cooked it for a while longer. Problem was that even though I knew it was thoroughly cooked at that point, I still couldn't get them image of raw chicken out of my head and was convinced that I would get food poisoning. Next time I'll butterfly the chicken first. The wilted spinach with garlic was really tasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */