Friday, February 25, 2011

The BEST sandwiches ever made!

Last weekend, I had occasion to make sandwiches for a large number of hungry musicians. I also made pasta salad and cookies, but I forgot to get pictures of either. The sandwiches were definitely the highlight of the lunch and I think that the pictures speak for themselves!


Fixins! Bacon that I fried that morning, ingredients for a homemade vinaigrette, leaf lettuce, turkey, ham, salami, sandwich pepperoni, stem tomatoes... YUM

Here's a little secret of mine for sandwiches... I slice the tomatoes thinly and sprinkle with a little sea salt. It draws out the flavor and dries up a little of the moisture.

Provolone, bacon, ham, and turkey topped with tomatoes and leaf lettuce tossed with vinaigrette.

Italian sandwiches - ham, sandwich pepperoni, salami, tomatoes, lettuce, and vinaigrette.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */