Sunday, February 13, 2011

Mad Men Dinner Party

We recently had the pleasure of dining with my siblings, their spouses, and my parents at The Clarmont in German Village. We had never been to the Clarmont before. It's an old school Steakhouse that's still stuck in the 1960's - but that's a good thing. The ambiance was very "Mad Men". (If you've never seen Mad Men, you must start watching it immediately. Mom - I am talking to YOU).

Everyone dressed up for the occasion. Here is my brother (aka Don Draper) and Connor (as Roger Sterling). Handsome fellas!


David and Mandy, and a table full of highballs and martinis!


Baby bib lettuce with blue cheese, bacon, and vinaigrette. Delicious!


My meal - a NY strip steak, baked potato, and sauteed spinach.

Ian and his chicken fingers. He wasn't happy that I wanted to take his picture when all he wanted to do was eat.


The after dinner party! Here's Henry as he discovers how fun it is to dip sunglasses in to a drink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */