Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Lost pictures from Ocean Isle Beach

Holy shit, I thought that I had lost these food pictures from vacation! In no particular order, here is some stuff that we ate while at Ocean Isle Beach.



I'll give you one guess as to who ordered chicken fingers with fries...



Tony and I had breakfast near the pier, at The Breakers. It's a cute little diner/arcade/ice cream shop. Pet peeve: I hate it when home fries are referred to as hash browns. These potatoes were listed as hash browns on the menu.


Ice cream!




Connor almost made himself sick eating his ice cream sundae.



I think that Connor ordered these at Cineli's.


This is definitely from Cineli's.




Fettuccine Alfredo with chicken.




Meatballs! These meatballs are almost as big as my mom's.... uhm... head.



In a shocking turn of events, Connor ordered chicken parmesan. He didn't care for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */