Friday, September 18, 2009

More NYC Food


Pancakes at a diner in the East Village.



I tried to order a bowl of French Onion Soup at this diner and they were out. I had no backup plan so I fell back on what is usually a sure bet, a turkey reuben. Guess what? This was THE WORST ruben ever! Why? Because it was on toasted white bread and it had NO dressing.



Bagel breakfast sandwich... Yummy! This was at Europan, near Columbus Circle.




This pissed me off. While Ian and I were at Coney Island, I ordered a hot sausage on a role and asked for SAUERKRAUT. The guy served it with onions and peppers. I didn't correct him. He looked like he was working hard and I am sure that it was an honest mistake. I cannot stand green peppers. I loathe them, actually. So I picked them off and proceeded to eat the sausage. It was good. And it was served on a hoagie roll, not a hot dog bun, so that was special. FYI - The cost of this sandwhich, one Coors Light, one pretzel, and one Diet Pepsi was $19.00. Outrageous!




Here is Ian's Coney Island pretzel.



This is my wacky great-aunt. She took Ian and I out to dinner at Adriatic's in the East Village. I love this place. The pizza is great and the dinners are outstanding. She had soft shell crab Francese.



I had chicken Francese with a side of pasta with roasted garlic and olive oil. As Rachel Zoe says, I DIE! (that means that it was good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */