Friday, September 18, 2009

More NYC Food Pictures

While we were in Brooklyn, Ian and I met a friend and her son for brunch. We ate at Buttermilk Channel, at the corner of Court and Huntington Streets. I'm not too familiar with the neighborhoods in Brooklyn, but I think that we were in the Carrol Gardens area. The food was really good. It sounds silly, but well cooked eggs are hard to come by. I find that most places serve their scrambled eggs overcooked and underseasoned. . These were just perfect. I think that they were made with a little bit of cream. The hashbrowns were well seasoned and downright cute. That's right, they were cute. I think that they were baked in a muffin pan. The toast seemed to be a wheat sourdough. It was all served on a bed of salad with oil and vinegar dressing. Yummy!



Here's Ian on the Coney Island boardwalk, enjoying an ice cream cone.




Ian, eating a pretzel as big as his head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */