Friday, September 11, 2009

Mom of the Year


Connor and Ian's first day back to school! Ian is in first grade and Connor is in third. Ian is obsessed with WWE Wrestling nowadays and his favorite wrestler is Jeff Hardy. That thing that Ian is doing with his hands in this picture is apparently Jeff Hardy's "sign". I am developing a deep resentment against the WWE and Jeff Hardy just for the simple fact that the damn "sign" is ruining every picture that I have taken of Ian in the past 4 weeks. He feels compelled to throw that hand gesture in every photo.




Here's what they packed for lunch. My little manorexics can be picky eaters. Every single sandwich, piece of fruit, and slice of cheese that I have sent to school with Connor has been returned to me uneaten. Connor and I battled over the contents of his lunch box for the entire first grade school year. By second grade, I had given up. They eat pretty well for breakfast and dinner. Lunch, not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */