Tuesday, August 4, 2009

BW3 - 7.30.2009




I needed a hot wings fix last Thursday and Rooster's was too far out of the way so the kids and I went to BW3.

Connor was being a punk, as usual.










Ian loves BW3... He calls it "that place with chicken and drawing!"








Everything was all well and fine... Ian was having fun taking pictures.









Our food arrived... Ian had chicken fingers, Connor had medium wings, and I had grilled chicken tenders with Blazin' sauce on the side. Blazin' sauce is the hottest wing sauce available at BW3.










Connor was kind enough to snap a picture of me immediately after I took my first bit of chicken with Blazin' sauce. That is the look of my entire face being engulfed in heat. That stuff is spiiiiiiiccccccccccy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */