Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Quick update from NC!


Vacation is half over and I have a ton of pictures to post. Here are just a few. I'll get more up later in the week.

It goes without saying that the beach here is spectacular.





Here is Ian's breakfast from the other day. He specifically asked me to make him bacon and eggs. Shocker! I wish that he would eat a big breakfast like this every day.







Dining al fresco! Breakfast by the pool, complete with screwdrivers.









Do you know why this breakfast sandwich tasted so good? Because I ate it while standing on a pier over the ocean!









Late one evening, Tony decided to make french bread pizzas. This is shocking because Tony. Never. Cooks. Anything. He did a good job with this dish! He sliced up some Italian bread, topped it with jarred spaghetti sauce, and added pepperoni and sliced provolone cheese. Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */