Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Ocean Isle Beach - Dinner at Sharky's

Our first dinner out while on vacation. Ian has taken to posing as either Dr. Evil (as seen here) or as Jeff Hardy (the professional wrestler) when I take his picture. I must prefer the former over the latter. He had a hot dog for dinner.


Unfortunately, my mom developed a shellfish allergy a couple of years ago and this prevented her from eating anything worth a damn while we were away. She and Steve opted for pizza.


Check out Tony's awesome shirt.

Here's my dinner. It was awful. I ordered breaded scallops and shrimp. The scallops were slimy. The shrimp was on the level of Red Lobster, but not as good.

Connor had hot wings.


Tony and his pretty shirt had a steak, onion rings, mashed potatoes, and grilled veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */