Thursday, August 13, 2009

Parting is such sweet sorrow...

Hi all. We are heading off on vacation for a week and I will only be posting at my leisure, which likely means that I won't post anything at all until I get back.

In the meantime, I would like to leave you with these images to hold you over for a while.



Frozen Kung Pao chicken from Trader Joe's. It wasn't bad and it wasn't great.






Not food related at all, but I still wanted to share this picture. This handsome fellow was given to me two very good friends before they moved. I keep him safe and sound in my home office and say "good morning" to him every day before I begin work. Connor's Lego collection also resides in my office.





This isn't just a regular egg, sausage, and cheese sandwich... It's an egg, vegetarian sausage, and cheese sandwich. I love Morningstar farm's veggie sausage.




Good night, good night! Parting is such sweet sorrow,
That I shall say good night till it be morrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */