Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Food from last week


Homemade pizza from last week...



Cheese pizza






Pepperoni pizza







Fresh mozzarella with campari tomatoes and homemade pesto with basil from my Nonnie's garden (my personal favorite)







Here's my Friday afternoon cocktail invention. This drink has slices of lemon, lime, and clementines as well as a splash of cranberry juice, a splash of OJ, one shot of vodka, a maraschino cherry, topped off with Diet 7 Up. Okay, as I typed that out, I realized how disgustingly sweet that sounds but it was actually pretty good.



I had Chipotle for lunch one day last week. This buritto contains chicken, black beans, cheese, corn salsa, tomato salsa, hot salsa, and tomatillo salsa. I've never tried the tomatillo salsa before and I didn't care for it. It was too watery and it threw off the composition of the rest of the burrito.




This is a vegan falafel with white bean hummus from Dragonfly Street Food in the Short North. Holy shit, was this good. It didn't taste like traditional falafel, but it was really good nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */