Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Murphys Have an 80's Party - 6.20.2009

My brother and sister-in-law had a kick ass 80's party this weekend. I am amazed by the attention to detail that was put in to it - pop rocks, candy necklaces, etch-a-sketches, lemonheads, and slap bracelets were everywhere!



My brother's costume kicked ass! His wife looked awesome too, but I didn't get a picture of her. Chris or Mandy - Please forward me a picture of Mandy to post here!



I opted to go for the "too cool for school, hard rock" 80's look and did my best to channel my inner-Axl Rose. Ian and Connor showed up for the first hour or so of the party and my parents were kind enough to leave with them, freeing me up for the tom foolery that would ensue.




My lovely friends, Liz and Olivia, came to the party with me. Both ladies looked as lovely as usual.




Here's my bro on a hog. It's not his bike, but I begged him to sit on it so that I could get a picture of him. hehehehehe.



My ridiculously cute sister and my brother in the background.




We left the part around 10:45 to head out for the Truth for Sanity show at Oldfields. I am pretty sure that the band kicked ass, as they always do, but I had also had many adult beverages consumed out of a Solo cup so don't quote me on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */