Monday, June 15, 2009

This Is Not Going To End Well For Me - 6.15.2009


Clearly, I've lost my mind. I took the kids to Play It Again Sports today to buy a few tennis rackets. Ian opted not to purchase a tennis racquet and instead asked to buy a pair of boxing gloves. As the adult in this situation, I should have put my foot down and told him "no". But I didn't do that. I got him the gloves and two punching mitts. I am 100% certain that tomorrow I will have a picture to post of the black eye that Ian will be giving me later today.




Then we went to BW3.




Connor's a little punk.



And so is Ian.




And it probably wasn't a good idea for me to order the Wild sauce. It made my nose run while I was eating and my stomach starting burning shortly thereafter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */