Friday, June 12, 2009

Stuff We Ate Earlier This Week


I am pretty sure that these pictures are from Monday, but I won't swear to it.


First up, lunch with the kids at Skyline. Connor the attitude of a teenage girl lately and he can be quite unpleasant when we are out in public. Ian started taking pictures at Skyline and Connor went in to full drama mode.




Connor really is a cute kid, not that you can tell it from this picture. He was embarrassed that I wanted to take his picture. "Mom, what if someone sees you taking my picture? Ugh, you are so embarrassing to be with!" He ordered a regular 3 Way and 2 buns with chili and cheese.




Here's my food - the Deluxe Black Bean Burrito minus the sour cream and olives but with a shit ton of hot sauce.


As we paid the bill, the kids each grabbed a Spongebob ice cream treat from the cooler near the register. Connor needs to get some more adult teeth soon to even out the giagantor front teeth that he has. Click on the picture, you'll see what I mean.


On to dinner - my sister and her husband came over and we got takeout from Grand China. I switched it up and got General Tso's chicken - made extra spicy. It was pretty good.



David got sweet & sour chicken with crab rangoon and Stacey had the garlic chicken with an egg roll. Connor ate frosting directly out of the package for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */