Sunday, June 21, 2009

Tony totally did this on purpose... 06.21.2009

First off, I would like to wish all of the good dads out there a happy father's day!

Secondly, Tony knows that most of the pictures on my digital camera either end up on this blog or on Facebook. Today I told him that Ian ate a hot dog at my dad's house and he asked to see the pictures. I handed him my camera and left the room to start making dinner. An hour later, I upload my camera pictures to my Mac and what do I discover? This delightful series of pictures that I KNOW that Tony wanted me to post on the internets!
ENJOY (Miconi and Gilzow - you know that I'm talking to you)!


Nose hair angle...


Contemplative Tony


Blinding Glare Off of My Bald Head Tony

I Think That I'm a Badass Tony

Watching Jon and Kate Plus 8 Tony

I Have No Fucking Clue What I Am Doing Tony

Blair Witch Project Tony

I'm On a Roller Coaster Tony

Happy Go Lucky Tony

I Definitely Buy My Underwear At Kmart Tony

Tony Being Tony



We love you, Tony. Happy father's day!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */