Friday, June 12, 2009

Kickin It Old School with Nachos - 05.11.2009 and 05.12.2009

I'm not a food snob. I will always hold boxed mac & cheese, Ramen noodles, and microwaved nachos near and dear to my heart.



Here are some tortilla chips topped with sharp cheddar and monterey jack cheeses and zapped in the microwave for 20 seconds.



At some point on Thursday, I went down in to the basement for about 45 minutes and left Ian to his own devices upstairs. When I came upstairs, Ian had constructed this tower made of dvds, books, a tissue box, and drink coasters.


He was visibly upset that tower wasn't tall enough and that the structure wouldn't work for the movie that he was filming. After a couple minutes of quizzing Ian as to exactly what the hell he was trying to accomplish, I finally figured out that he was trying to build a stand that was table height to set the video camera on. Apparently, he wanted to pretend that he was filming a movie with his table full of LEGO toys.




Connor had cheese and crackers for a snack yesterday. He opted to stack all 5 crackers and slices of cheese together and consume them sandwich style.




Here's my breakfast from this morning. I really was craving breakfast so I made some hashbrowns, two eggs over easy, and turkey sausage. The meal was good, but it's always better to go out to breakfast and save the time it takes to cook it all yourself and cleanup the dishes and the kitchen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */