Saturday, July 25, 2009

The Franklin County Fair - 7.24.2009

Connor and Ian on the Scrambler










Ian throwing gang signs. The west side is the best side!










$48 in unlimited ride wrist bands.










Tony and Connor on the Super Shot.








The grilled chicken pita that I ordered. I didn't know what to do when the server asked what kind of dressing that I wanted on my pita because they didn't have anything spicy. In a moment of confusion, I asked for Italian dressing. Big mistake. It ruined the whole damn pita. I ate half of it before I gave up and threw the rest away.


Fair fries with extra vinegar and salt. Tony and each had an order of these. Tony actually stood by the condiment table and ate his so that he could re-salt and re-vinegar when he was half way through his fries.






Turkey legs! We didn't eat any turkey legs, but they really deserved to be photographic and posted on the world wide webs for all to see.







Carmel apple









Connor played this game several times on Wednesday when my dad took the kids to the fair. He came close to knocking all of the blocks off of the table with a baseball (the objective) but couldn't quite beat it. We tried again on Friday. I even made the guy stay the blocks in a different order before Connor's second try, just to make sure that the bottom one was weighted or bolted down. No go. Connor still couldn't beat it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */