Sunday, July 5, 2009

Max & Erma's - 07.03.2009

Max and Erma's is another restaurant that I am not overly found of, mostly because I don't like their menu. I don't care too much for hamburgers and that seems to be their core competency. Tony loves Max & Erma's and we had a gift card, so we headed out for dinner.





Appetizer - onion rings. These were good, very good.


Beer. Ian had a Stella and Connor had... I can't remember which kind of beer he had, actually.




I had a cup of tortilla soup. It was okay. It wasn't nearly as spicy as I would have liked.




I'm just gonna say it - my salad was good. Not as good as the one from O'Charley's but definitely better than the one I got at Jimmy V's recently.




Connor has recently declared that he's a man. He doesn't order off of the kid's menu or drink out of a cup with a lid when dining out. He ordered a combo that came with a cheeseburger, fries, tortilla soup (which I ate), and a warm cookie. He ate about 6 fries and 1/4 of his cheeseburger and called it a day. He wasn't impressed by the cookie either. Tony had a burger and fries too.


Ian had... chicken and fries! No surprise there.


All in all, it was a good meal!

1 comment:

  1. hmmm. I always thought Ian was a Blue Moon kind of guy...

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */