Monday, July 6, 2009

Meine Familie und ich, tailgating - 07.04.2009


In display of unrivaled classiness, my family and I tailgated in the parking lot of a strip mall in Hilliard and watched the local 4th of July fireworks. We ordered pizzas from Papa John's, parked in their parking lot, popped open the back of my station wagon and had dinner and a perfect view of the fireworks.


Shadow joined us for the event. This is his first 4th of July with us and I wasn't sure if he would freak out once the fireworks started. He was as calm as ever and wasn't bothered at all by the noise.


Connor, Ian, Stacey, and David


Our decision to tailgate in the Papa John's parking lot was very last minute, but worked out perfectly. We had a great view without having to deal with the crowds in the park. I think that this will be a Stewart family tradition!



The big show!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */