Monday, March 23, 2009

Dinner - 3.22.2009


I made homemade pizza last night using frozen bread dough for the crust. I rolled the crust thin and baked in on a pizza stone. Tony's half had pepperoni and cheese and my half was just cheese. I thought that it turned out great (although it looks pretty gross in this picture). Tony told me that the crust needs to be a little thicker next time and the sauce needs more "tang". He also told me that if I don't comply with these two requests that he will start leaving negative reviews of my cooking on this blog. I told him that he was lucky that I cook for his ungrateful ass and that he could leave all of the negative comments that he wants on here. I'll just delete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */