Sunday, March 22, 2009

Sunday Lunch with the Stewarts 3.22.2009

It's a lazy Sunday at the Stewarts... The kids are tired because they had a sleepover at my grandmother's and stayed up late. I got a great night of sleep, but went on a long hike with my brother and our dogs and didn't feel much like cooking when I got home.


Connor wanted Kraft Mac & Cheese for lunch, which is one of my favorite foods so I was happy to fix this delicacy for him. As soon as I put the water on to boil, he changed his mind and asked for a Kid Cuisine. Kid Cuisine is the lowest form of frozen food that you can buy, but they have a heavy marketing presence on Nick Jr. and the Cartoon Network so Connor requests them from time to time. Today he decided to try the cheese stuffed crust pizza with corn and pudding for the first time. He got one bite in to it and told me that he couldn't eat it. I tried one bite and also found it not fit for humans. Or animals. Nothing should be forced to eat this. While I was microwaving the Kid Cuisine, I was also heating a can of Campbell's Healthy Request Wedding Soup on the stove. I ate the soup. It was good. I really liked it.


After Connor's attempt to eat the Kid Cuisine meal, he decided that Cool Ranch Dorito's would be a better lunch. I can't blame him. Who doesn't like Cool Ranch Dorito's?


Ian asked for Pez for lunch, but we were out. He then asked for an apple. I gave him a sliced apple and he proceeded to lecture me for cutting the apple in to 8 slices. Stupid me, I didn't read his mind to know that he wanted his apple HALVED not SLICED. Anyway, he ate the apple but I forgot to get a picture of it. He then proceeded to fix himself a Sam's Club sized bag of On The Border tortilla chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */