Saturday, March 21, 2009

Stewart Family Breakfast. 3.21.2009

My husband, my kids, and I are all picky eaters to some degree. Connor doesn't eat much meat, Tony only eats meat, I don't eat red meat, and Ian lives on chicken nuggets and Gogurt. Breakfast is a rare meal that we all eat together. Granted, Ian only eats the toast and Connor only eats the bacon and I'll only eat turkey bacon... but it's about the closest that we come on agreeing on a single meal. The only meal that we can agree on is White Castle. We all love White Castle, for obvious reasons... White Castle is awesome.


Getting ready to cook breakfast... 5 more reasons that I have a Sam's Club Membership: Large quantities of whole wheat bread, eggs, turkey bacon, bacon, and Smart Balance.


Ian's breakfast... He eats his whole wheat toast in pairs, heavy on the Smart Balance spread. He had 4 slices of toast this morning. And three packs of Pez, but I didn't get a picture of the Pez.


Tony's breakfast. Three eggs over easy and bacon. I had two eggs over easy, 3 slices of turkey bacon, and a piece of whole wheat toast. That's only 6 Weight Watchers points for those of you who are counting. Connor had a plate of bacon for breakfast.

Tony is surprisingly supportive of this new blog. He made sure to let me get a picture before he grabbed his plate off of the counter. He even advised that I move the plate a little to the left so that it had full sunlight on it, making for a better picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */