Sunday, May 3, 2009

100% Health Food and Awesomeness - 05.03.2009


I bet that you are speechless at this very moment while you view the majesty that is the Stewart Family Refrigerator. Olivia always refers to my fridge as "the Jenga refrigerator and freezer" and she's right... There's a delicate stacking technique that allows me to fit so much junk and randomness in to one household appliance.

Here's a few highlights from refrigerator (the day after Connor's birthday party):
  • Tons and tons of leftover Papa John's pizza
  • Leftover Donato's pizza from the day before Connor's party. I don't know about you but when I know that I will be ordering a shit-ton of pizza for a party the next day, I always have pizza for dinner that night too! For the first time ever, I can honestly say that I am sick of pizza.
  • There's a bag of leftover White Castle's on the third shelf from the top. Olivia got a flat tire around 10 PM the night of Connor's party and I had to drag the kids out to pick her up. On the way back, we picked up a late night snack from WC.
  • On the top shelf, there is a huge container of cookie dough. Connor loves this stuff.
  • There are at least 2 loaves of whole wheat bread and 2 packages of English muffins in my fridge at any given moment.
  • The drawer located under the second shelf from the top is packed with tons of fun stuff including multiple kinds of string cheese and dozens of containers of Papa John's garlic dipping sauce.
  • My three favorite drink mixers are on the top shelf - Diet Sprite, light cranberry juice, and sour mix.
  • In the bottom drawers I can spot a couple of heads of lettuce, tomatoes, french onion dip, and 3 packages of Kroger brand American cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */