Monday, May 11, 2009

stuff from last week

I made this. It was good. It's penne pasta tossed with a lot of homemade red sauce, topped with a 4 cheese blend in then cooked under the broiler for a couple of minutes.



This is the Turkey Club Salad from Arby's. It was delicious and I would eat one of these a couple of times a week if Arby's wasn't so damned expensive. This salad and a medium Diet Pepsi cost over $7.oo.



A healthy meal! Roasted chicken with steamed asparagus and a baked potato.



Connor received approximately one billion LEGOs for his birthday last week. When I was a kid, all we had was a plastic bin filled with various LEGOs. Nowadays, LEGOs are sold in kits that make specific structures. Connor is a huge fan of the Star Wars, Mars Mission, and Agents variety of LEGOs. It took about 3 days and the combined effort of Connor, Ian, the 11 year old who lives across the street, and myself to complete these structures.



Here are a couple of pictures from the Muffins with Mom breakfast held at the kid's school last week. My manorexic children don't care for muffins or donuts, so we ate at home and then visited the kids' classrooms and hung out with the other familes when we got to school. I have no explanation for the face that Ian is making. The kid is odd, what else can I say?

1 comment:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */