Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Monkey Balls - 05.06.2009


Do you know what sucks worse than having to listening to a Nickleback song? Having to listen listen to a cover of a Nickleback song as sung by some douchebag male singer with little kids singing backup sucks worse. Oh, and did I mention that the music that they are singing to sounds like a Muzak version of Nickleback? More specifically, having to listen to the Kidz Bop version of Photograph by Nickleback sucks monkey balls. I feel sorry for any parent dumb enough to let their kids listen to this shit. I allowed Ian to listen to one song on the way home from McDonald's and then told him that this CD was permanently banned and would never be played again. I already have post traumatic stress disorder from listening to the wretched Nickleback cover. I cannot imagine what would have happened if I had listened to the other threee songs on the CD. My head surely would have imploded.

P.S. No offense if you are one of those parents who lets your children listen to this shit... But please, for the love all that is holy in the world, play something else for them. Nothing good can come of raising kids who listen to this crap. Just buy them the Shrek soundtracks instead. It has real songs by real musicians.

P.P.S. If you are a Nickleback fan, please leave me your name and address in the comment field. I will immediately contact your loved ones and we will perform an intervention and send you to a rehab facility for persons with horrible taste in music.

2 comments:

  1. lmfao ptsd from nickelback... i'm going to get fired from laughing outloud at work to your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am serious, I woke up terrified and in a cold sweat last night with that damned Nickleback song stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */