Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Best Day Ever - 05.21.2009


It was hot as balls last week so I rigged up the garden hose like a sprinkler for the kids. We actually have a sprinkler but I was too lazy to look for it. Ian felt that the sprinkler presented enough of a challenge that he needed to wear football pads and a helmet. According to both this, this was the best day ever!




I had a little time on my hands in the afternoon and evening so I roasted a turkey breast and made homemade mashed potatoes and stuffing. Thanksgiving dinner is one of my favorite meals ever and I usually end up cooking for our families when the holiday rolls around. It's important to keep your skills sharp, so I cook a full Thanksgiving meal every three months or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */