Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wait for it.... Waaaaaait for it... I'M BACK!

I am way behind in posting updates. Last week was a busy week. Between work and trying to get things ready for Connor's birthday party, I didn't have much time for my normal internet tom-foolery and antics.

Here are a bunch of random pictures, in no particular order, from the past week.


Cheese and crackers... Connor eats both, Ian just eats the crackers.


Connor eating a Ritz and cheese "sandwich". Ian is eating a Ritz crackers and a lollipop. Gross, right? Yeah, totally gross.


This is our mailbox. Someone drew all over it with sidewalk chalk... Hummm... Ian got a new box of sidewalk chalk recently. I wonder who could have vandalized the mailbox? It certainly couldn't be my sweet and innocent Ian.


Reason number 2,098 that Ian is awesome. He stood behind me and took this picture while I was paying for pizza the other night. I love this picture.


I steamed these vegetables and then didn't eat them. Sometimes the smell of steamed broccoli really bothers me. Once this was cooked, I just couldn't eat it because the broccoli smell was too much for me at the time. Oh well.


Trip to the Hilliard skate park. Ian rode his scooter and Connor rode his skateboard. S8T or die, dude!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */