Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Employer of Choice - 05.15.2009

I love my job. The main reason that I love my job is because I like the work that I do. It's fun and it's creative. I also work with great people. There are other benefits to my job, like the fact that I mostly work from home. When I do have to go to our "corporate headquarters" for a meeting, I get to spend my time in a kick-ass office.



Exhibit A: A humongous wine refrigerator.



Exhibit B: A fridge that is usually stocked with Diet Coke and other goodies.



Exhibit C: A fully loaded pantry.



Exhibit D: My boss lets me bring my dog with me so long as we aren't entertaining clients.

Unfortunately we are not hiring at this time, so please do not post your resume in the comments section!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */