Thursday, May 28, 2009

Multi-Tasking - 05.27.2009


My lunch - Ramen noodles kicked up a notch with cracked black pepper, ground cayenne pepper, and parmesan cheese.




Fixing dinner and a snack - at the same time. As I was preparing chicken, potatoes, and corn to go on the grill the kids decided that they wanted popcorn.




This is my awesome popcorn maker. I love this thing! I don't love it as much as I love my Dyson, my blackberry, my dog, or all of the world wide web, but I still love it a lot.




Marinated chicken, redskin potatoes, and corn on the cobb!




Look closely at the chicken in this picture and you will see a meat thermometer sticking out of one of the pieces. Why, you may ask? Because Tony is paranoid that I will serve him undercooked meat and I wanted to prove to him that the chicken was fully cooked. A meat thermometer is also the key to not over grilling your food.



Tony cuts his corn off of the cob before he eats it. Why? I have no idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */