Thursday, May 14, 2009

An Indication That I May Have Too Much Time On My Hands - 05.13.2009

On occasion, the OCD part of my brain takes over and challenges me to make foods that would be much easier to buy. One example of this behavior is my frequent urge to make pizza. It's easier to call Iacono's and order a pizza than it is to make one, but there's no sense of accomplishment in ordering a pizza.


A few days ago, I started to fixate on the idea of making homemade wonton soup.



It's not really that hard to make homemade wontons and it doesn't involve a lot of ingredients.



It is; however, mind numbingly boring to fill and fold 2 dozen wontons. My attention span is exactly 2.5 seconds long and it felt like it took days to fold all of the wontons.



The end result was delicious but I really don't see myself repeating this experiment. I'll just get off of my lazy butt next time and drive down the street to Golden Chopsticks and get some soup there.

1 comment:

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */