Thursday, May 21, 2009

Michelle (Wo)Mans The Grill - 05.18.2009

I love grilling season. Monday was a beautiful day so I decided to go to the store for chicken, corn on the cob, and redskin potatoes - all perfect grilling foods!




Ian joined me on the trip to the store and, not surprisingly, picked out a baguette for himself. I asked him to wait until we got home to eat it, but he politely ignored me and dug right in as soon as we got in to the car.



Tony is totally capable of manning the grill, but my obsession with cooking as caused me to take over primary grilling duties. It can be a little tricky to prepare perfectly grilled meats and vegetables. The timing all has to be right and every thing needs to be taken off of the grill at exactly the right time. It's a challenge to sear chicken on the outside while keeping it moist on the inside and bringing the meat up to an internal temperature of 165 degrees. And I love a challenge.




Great success!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */