Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day Part 1 - 05.10.2009

Happy Mother's Day to my mom! She's the best!


My mom was kind enough to keep Connor overnight at her house on Saturday. We met for breakfast at Frische's on Sunday so that we eat and she could return my kiddo.



The kids ordered pancakes. Ian finished his in record time. He ate so quickly that we actually checked his lap and the floor to make sure that he hadn't actually dropped a couple of pancakes.


My mom had the breakfast bar.



Steve and I both had two eggs over easy, wheat toast, and hash browns. He had a side of bacon and I had a side of sausage. I cannot believe that I forgot to take a picture of my food.



After breakfast, we stopped by Sam's club. In addition to the normal junk that I always buy there, I also purchased an absurd amount of deodorant, shave gel, Sharpie markers and vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */