Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Bread-Hat pictures - 4.12.2009

What happens when your mom shows up on Easter day with a big bowl made of bread that is filled with rolls? The obvious - everyone eats the rolls with dinner and then each person wears the bread bowl on their head and has their picture taken. This is a common tradition in households across the world.


My brother-in-law, David. He's the creator of the Bread-Hat concept and took of all of the photos except for this one.


My sister, Stacey, who looks really pretty in the Bread-Hat!


Me. I look ridiculous. That probably has something to do with the giant piece of bread on my head.


My mom, Pam.


My step-day, Steve. He's wearing his Bread-Hat "hip hop style".


My brother, Chris. His head is so big that the bread bowl almost doesn't fit.


My sister-in-law, Mandy. She also looks good in the Bread-Hat, darn her.


Our friend, James Allison. Although he is grinning in this picture, he's secretly terrified of what antics might follow the Bread-Hat incident.


Connor Bryant Stewart, rockin' the Bread-Hat.


Ian James Stewart, contemplating whether he could use the Bread-Hat as a weapon.


James Anthony Stewart, reluctantly wearing the Bread-Hat. I wish that Tony would quit trying to look so bad-ass in pictures and just smile every once in a while.


Shadow Tom Sawyer Stewart refused to wear the Bread-Hat, but we tried. Yep, you read that correctly. My dog's middle name is Tom Sawyer, named after the Rush song. It's a fitting middle name because much like the band Rush, my dog also rocks!


Our friend, William.


Cathy couldn't get the Bread-Hat off of her head fast enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */