Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wednesday - 4.15.2009

This meal falls in the same category as Hamburger Helper... Tony and Connor like it so I make it for them every few weeks, but I refuse to eat it. To make this culinary delight you will need the following: 1/2 a box of rotini noodles, 1 can of condensed cheddar cheese soup, 1/2 pound of ground beef, 1 can of pizza sauce, and some shredded cheddar cheese. You mix the cooked pasta with the canned soup and spread the mixture in the bottom of a baking dish. Then top the pasta with ground beef, then pizza sauce, and then shredded cheese.

Ian and I had leftover pizza for dinner.

*I left this casserole in my fridge until Friday afternoon. On Friday afternoon, I took it out and left it on the counter. I fully intended to discard the leftovers and clean the pan but I was too lazy and left it sitting out overnight. The next day my cousin Olivia came over while I was at the store with the kids. She ate a small amount of the casserole while I was gone and it gave her food poisoning. My bad. All apologies, Olivia.*

1 comment:

  1. I have long forgiven you. I now know to not eat anything on your counter because it might be left out for several days at a time. At least the moldy coffee maker didn't make me sick. lol

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */