Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Pizza & Game Night! Tuesday - 4.14.2009


Let's start with dinner. Tony had a play-date with his BFF, Glizow, and another friend last night. The kids and I ordered Papa John's while he was out and about. We got an extra-large cheese pizza (because it was on sale with the coupon that I had) and an order of cheese sticks. I was very excited to see that our pizza was delivered in a promotional X-Men box. Why was I excited? Take a look at the next picture....


My boyfriend, Ryan Reynolds, is in the new X-Men movie and was pictured on the box! He's sooooo dreamy! But he's only my boyfriend. I'm still married to the love of my life, Paul Rudd.


Connor loves the cheesesticks. He ate almost the entire order. I don't know what I'm going to do when he and his brother are teenagers. Tony always tells me that they are going to eat us out of house and home and I can see it coming already... Connor already has a bottomless pit for a stomach!



The first game that we played was Mr. Mouth. I LOVE this game. I have spent many hours perfecting my fly-flicking technique. But sadly, Ian always wins due to his special "place the fly directly in the frog's mouth with his hand and without using the flipper thingy" technique. Not surprisingly, he's nearly 100% accurate with this strategy.



Next up - another family favorite, Trouble. Ian actually plays fair at this game and never cheats. Connor, on the otherhand, is always "forgetting" where his game piece was and tries skip ahead several spots as he moves forward.


Ian won Trouble fair-and-square. He then did a shirtless victory dance. "I won! uh-huh! You lost! uh-huh! I won!"



Shadow sat with us and watched us play our games, all the while wondering why none of them involved spit-covered chew toys.




Late night snack - Twizzlers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */