Thursday, April 23, 2009

Tuesday, 4.21.2009


Okay, I didn't take many pictures of food on Tuesday. As a matter of fact, I only took one picture of food and this is it. My mom and stepdad came over for dinner and we ordered food from Iacono's. I love Iacono's pizza. Sadly, we were halfway done eating before I remembered to take a picture so you are basically seeing the leftovers here. We ordred a pepperoni pizza, a second pizza with half cheese and mushrooms and ham on the other half, a veggie basket with fried mushrooms/cauliflower/zuchinni, and chicken fingers.



Three of my favorite goofy goobers in the entire world - Ian, Steve, and Connor.



I'm pretty sure that Connor took this picture of Ian and I'm pretty sure that Ian is getting ready to punch Connor.



Ian took this picture of Tony. I am sure that Tony is trying drop his signature scowl but Ian caught him still grinning a little. One of these days we'll catch Tony actually smiling in a picture...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */