Thursday, April 2, 2009

Wednesday - 4.1.2009

Welcome to April. I picked Ian up from school yesterday and he spent the rest of the day playing April Fool's Day jokes on everyone. He told me at least 20 times that my shoes were untied, immediately followed by "You aren't even wearing shoes! April Fool's!"... "Mommy, your car died! You won't be able to start it! April Fool's!"... He even asked me to text my mom that her shoes were untied, with a follow up text that read "HAHAHHAHAHHA April Fool's!" He's quite the comedian. Right before falling asleep for the night, Ian got very serious and told me that he was so sad because April Fool's Day was almost over. Awwwwww...

I didn't take many food pictures yesterday because we didn't really eat much that was new or exciting.

We live in a very small subdivision that consists of two streets, a court, and 19 homes. You can't really even see our neighborhood from the main road. You would never even know that it existed unless you had a reason to drive back here. As a result, the ice cream truck almost never comes down our street in the warm months. It's torture for the kids because they can often hear the ice cream truck, but never actually see it or get to buy anything from it. We got lucky last night because the truck actually came down our street. Connor got a Spongebob ice cream and Ian got a Spider-Man ice cream. Ian ran off and ate his while playing upstairs in my office. He told me that he ate everything except the gumball "eyes". When I asked what he did with the "eyes", he repeatedly told me that he couldn't remember where he left the gumballs. I am sure that I will discover them where and when I least expect it.


Dinner - homemade deep dish pizza.

1 comment:

  1. that pizza was killer. i wish it was on our diet. btw: we need to pick a day like a weekend day where we just pig out and drink a lot. so we don't feel deprived.

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */