Saturday, April 11, 2009

Thursday - 4.9.2009

Lunch date with Ian at McDonald's


I don't know why I bought this cheese. It was an impulse buy. I wanted Brie, but this was sitting right next to the Brie so I decided to try this instead. I should have just gotten the Brie because this stuff was inedible.


Ian killing two birds with one stone - playing outside AND eating Frito's at the same time.


Dinner - homemade mac & cheese. This is my not-so-secret recipe. What makes it special? I simmer crushed garlic in the cheese sauce and use half and half instead of milk.

I don't care for mac & cheese that has been baked in the oven. My secret is to combine warm noodles with the warm cheese sauce, top it with a little more cheese, and then throw it under the broiler for a minute.

You get the bubbly and crispy cheese on top without drying out the rest of the casserole.



Check this out! Tony cooked this all by himself... French toast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */