Sunday, April 19, 2009

Why, Ian? Why? Thursday, 4.16.2009


On Thursday, I took Ian to a playground. He was the best behaved kid there. He friended several other kids. He even mediated a dispute between two younger children regarding which could pretend to be Red Spider-Man. Ian suggested that they could both be Red Spider-Man and they all three ran off to play.



My well-behaved child and I returned home and Ian sat in the kitchen quietly playing with his legos while I working in the other room - or so I thought.



What Ian was actually doing was drawing his manifesto on the kitchen table in crayon.




On the upside, Ian made great use of the space and his art is a bit reminicent of an early Jackson Pollack. I was also pleased that I didn't see REDRUM scribbled anywhere on the table.

3 comments:

  1. OMG this is awesome. Were you able to get it all off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hell no. i got most of it off with windex and pine-sol but there is still a little left. i am going to have to try something stronger to remove it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahahahahahahahaha i don't remember did you actually get it off or do you need my Goo Gone still?

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */