Thursday, April 2, 2009

Tuesday - 3.31.2009

Here's breakfast... Like an Egg McMuffin, only better. I used smoked ham, sharp cheddar cheese, one egg, and a whole grain english muffin to make this sandwich. It was tasty!


Here is Ian enjoying lunch with his recently collected Happy Meal toys. He has 8 chicken nuggets, a small order of fries, B.O.B., Ginormica, and The Missing Link on his plate.


My cousin Olivia has been helping me out this week by picking the kids up from school and baby-sitting them while I work. Here is Ian in her car, waiting for Connor to get out of school. He managed to find the one toy in her car, a rubber ducky. Of course he proceeded to grab her water bottle and drown the duck in it. That's just how his mind works.


Shadow loves to go for car rides and always goes with me (or in this case, Olivia) to pick up the kids from school. He's a happy, and spoiled, dog.


Judging by last week's posts, it would appear that I almost never cook at all. That's actually far from the truth. A lot of nights I end up cooking not one, but two meals. I don't like red meat and Tony won't eat anything even remotely spicy, so that rules out us ever having the same chili recipe for dinner. Connor and Tony had chili for dinner on Tuesday.


I love spicy food, as does Olivia. She stayed for dinner on Tuesday and I made homemade Chinese Hot Pepper Chicken. I used 10 jalapeno peppers, a lot of crushed red pepper, garlic, onions, and scallions to make this. It was yummy.

1 comment:

  1. The Chinese Hot Pepper Chicken was sooooo good. We should have that on our eat w/e we want day. It can't be too bad health-wise.

    ReplyDelete

 
/* Use this with templates/template-twocol.html */